Tuesday, October 9, 2007

TRINITY STAR INTERNATIONAL MIND-BODY-SPIRIT
Centre for Personal Power, Life Coaching and Well Being


INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER


I AM WHAT I THINK not WHAT I THINK I AM
For instance Mary Smith, president of a company, a community builder, respected by the community, climbing the ladder of success. However, her thinking is contradicting. For instance, Mary Smith is very unhappy, drained, and is always feeling it’s never enough, judging herself a failure in her relationship etc., etc. So you see Mary Smith is what she is thinking, not what she is. She becomes a very unhappy and stressed person that has a lot of disease. If she can appreciate and focus on her success and not focus on what she doesn’t have then she can be and enjoy her success
Contemplate on this thought for the month of September and see what you come up with. SHARE YOUR INSITES with me and you will be put in a draw for a FREE CANDUCHI SESSION.

No comments: